Guaranty Trust Bank(GTBank) is one of the top leading commercial banks in Nigeria, if you’re a GTBank user who has been considering getting a loan, then you can access loans from GTBank. There are also different loans available to non-salary earners, salary earners, and business owners, you can access this loan if you’re self-employed, own a business, or side hustle. If you fall into any of these categories then this is a guide to assist you on how to get GTBank Loan.
What is GTBank Loan for Non-Salary Earners?
GTBank loan for Non-Salary earners is a quick loan for non-salary earners, which includes business owners, and self-employed individuals in different fields and areas of specialization to gain access to loans that will enable them to run their businesses or personal responsibility without fear or worries.
As a Non-Salary earner, this means that you do not receive a constant salary or income from an employer. This is quite challenging, especially if you are a student, entrepreneur, or volunteer without access to a constant or monthly payment. It is extremely difficult to gain access to receiving a loan from a financial institution.
GTBank Quick Credit Loan:
The GTBank Quick Loan is majorly created to solve and assist non-salary earners. This loan provides quick cash for your private or entrepreneurial desires and the best preference for non-salary earners seeking loans. The amount of this loan is about N10,000 to N5,000,000 with a repayment duration of about 12 months.
Features of GTBank Quick Credit Loan for Non-salary Earners
- Fast disbursement of funds as soon as it is approved
- Active customers have a loan duration of 6 to 12 months
- Loans are available for eligible customers
- The interest rate is about 1.33% to 2.0% per month. To be eligible, applicants must have a GTBank account, a valid means of identification, and a constant cash flow.
Eligible Requirement for a Gtbank Loan for Non-salary Earners
Non-Salary earners can qualify to receive GTBank Loan when they fulfill the requirements needed to qualify for the loan. The conditions that require you to become eligible for GTBank Loan are:
- The customer must have an existing account with GTBank
- The applicant must have no history of defaulted loan
- The applicant must be a non-salary worker or self-employed GTBank Customer
- The applicant must have no criminal record or bad report relating to bounced cheques
How to Apply for Gtbank Loans for Non-Salary Earners
You must be eligible before you can apply for a GTBank loan. To apply for this loan, you can go through USSD codes, mobile apps Internet banking.
Via USSD Codes:
- As a non-salary worker, you can apply for a loan using these steps:
- Dial the code *737*51*51# on your phone, the SIM Card attached should be the number you used in opening the bank account.
- A prompt message will be displayed on your screen, follow the direction given
- Select the amount you intend to borrow
- Your loan will be sent to you once it is approved
Via Mobile Apps:
The bank mobile app can also be used to access and get a loan if you’re qualified. The steps involved are:
- If you do not have a mobile app, you can download GtMobile App that is accessible on your mobile phone
- If you’re a new customer to this app, you can signup or login to your mobile app
- Navigate to the option Apply for loans
- Choose the type of loan you want from the options given
- Complete the application form provided on your screen with the relevant information needed for the loan
- Once you have finished this process, click submit to ensure the process is complete.
Via Internet Banking:
Internet banking is another way to access loans as a GTBank customer. The steps required for this loan are:
- Input your User Id and unique password and Login to your Gtbank Internet banking
- Select the option Click on Loans
- Choose the account that you want to use to receive the loan
- Choose the option Select Eligibility
- Choose from the options ‘click here for maximum loan amount’ or ‘Enter loan amount’
- Read through and accept the stated terms and conditions
- Provide an answer to your secret question
- Input your token
- Select Submit to complete your loan request
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can a non-salary worker get a loan from GT Bank?
A: A non-salary worker can get a loan from GTBank through USSD Code, mobile app, or Internet banking. GTBank Quick Credit loan is most preferred for non-salary earners.
Q: What code can I use to access a loan for GTBank Non-Salary earners?
A: You can access a loan from GTBank as a Non-Salary worker when you dial *737# and follow the prompt provided on your screen